As princesses of the canine universe, Annie type dogs have a loving yet manipulative personality. An Annie dog assumes the role of queen bee. As leader of the pack, she keeps everybody in line. She dominates all of the other dogs, often by physical herding or malicious growl. Tough the tough façade she has created does not accurately represent her entire personality. There is a bit of a diva atop Annie dogs’ fur, especially when anger causes the hairs of her back to stand on end. But, she is not all diva. To other members of the canine breed, Annie types seem rough and tough, but whenever a familiar human is thrown into the dynamic, Annie dogs know how to suck up. Immediately, rolling over and showing off the pink exposed skin of the belly. They loose their rough edges and show off the sweet puppy that still remains beneath the growling front. Annie dogs become the epitome of loyal, loving pets. Being the lightest sleeper’s in the canine world, Annie types will awake at any noise, exemplifying how they protect familiar humans from creepy and questionable humans. They always come when called, even if it means leaving the hot trail of a chipmunk or bunny rabbit. Annie dogs fulfill the loyal and protective branches of man’s best friend’s quality list.
Winnie type dogs exhibit fit, toned, athletic bodies, with strong structured faces, but all of the sophistication given off by this refined appearance goes out the window when the...
... middle of paper ...
... dogs love you totally, and love to show it. The look a Lucy dog gives you could make anyone smile. The wet nose, the penetrating eyes, and the big erect ears melt even a frozen heart. Lucy dogs house eclectic traits, with many apparent problems (including medical problems, i.e. epilepsy and allergies, etc. and personality problems i.e. never stopping barking), but they are also sweethearts. Lucy dogs pick up the slack that Annies and Winnies have left behind when it comes to expected traits of man’s best friend. Lucy dogs are warm-hearted, loving creatures.
All dogs are unique, but they fit into categories. Every dog has traits that make them an Annie, a Lucy, or a Winnie. All types are good, but certain people fit better with certain types. A lover of animals, I like all dogs, no matter the type. Personalities make dogs fall into different categories.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- We humans classify everything that we have come to know in this world, from elements to all God’s creatures. Man likes to know he has control and the classification and selective processes man takes are all for control. Even mans’ best friend has been narrowed down into groups which man created. In each group are dogs that have been breed for a specific use to help man do a job faster, easier, and more efficiently. “Every breed is assigned to one of seven groups, based on the uses for which the breeds were originally developed” (AKC.org).... [tags: essays research papers]
694 words (2 pages)
- PTA Personalities Many public institutions rely on the generosity and help of volunteers in order to run smoothly. One of the more important institutions is the school, and one of the most visible volunteers in the school is the PTA volunteer. These volunteers fulfill a necessary role, especially for the elementary schools, by augmenting the work of the principal and teachers with extras that the school ordinarily would not have. The people who do the volunteer work are varied, but the PTA seems to act as a magnet for three types of personalities: the power seeker, the eager beaver, and the dependable worker.... [tags: Classification Essays]
1172 words (3.3 pages)
- Personalities differ with one person to another. Dealing with other people according to their personality will make the team stronger. Knowing personality type can help me to understand myself better and to improve on my weaknesses. Personality defines individuals’ inner characters and who they are as a person. Their behavior patterns are consistent around other people as well by themselves. Even though people hide their true personality in social settings, eventually their inner nature comes out.... [tags: Personalities, teamwork, ]
750 words (2.1 pages)
- “I drink to make other people more interesting.” ― Ernest Hemingway In the great world of tending bar there is a myriad selection of customers one would encounter; The Social Drinker, The Self Defined Outcast, The Fish Out of Water, and last but never the least, The Freshman. Each level of drinker has its advantages in social circles and also has equal negative repercussions. Most of these classes aren't built from years of drinking, rather are formed through the personality traits they already have developed through their childhood and young adulthood.... [tags: Classification Essay]
1017 words (2.9 pages)
- Classification of Psychic Experiences Generally speaking, psychic experiences which deal with receiving information from an outside source, either living or passed on can be classified into the following categories: psychometry, telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience, automatic writing and channeling. Two more psychic techniques, assumption and projection, deal with transferring the personality to a remote location. Psychometry is the art of receiving information about someone by touching an object commonly carried by that person such as a key chain or jewelry.... [tags: Classification Essays]
1105 words (3.2 pages)
- Akita History A breed that is native to Japan, this hunting dog dates all the way back to the 17th century. The name “Akita” comes from the mountain region where the breed originates. There, the Akita was called matagi, or “esteemed dog hunter.” In Japan, the breed is believed to be a symbol of good health, and is known as a loyal defender of the family. The Akita is the product of generations of selective breeding, and ownership was once limited to members of the Imperial family or Japanese aristocracy.... [tags: matagi, esteemed dog hunter, ]
838 words (2.4 pages)
- Classifications of Beer What's more refreshing on a hot summer day than an ice cold beer. How about drinking a cold one with some friends at a local bar after a hard day's work, sounds satisfying doesn't it. Beer has been around for hundreds years and will be around for hundreds more. A beer is any variety of alcoholic beverages produced by the fermentation of starchy material derived from grains or other plant sources.... [tags: Classification Essay]
1332 words (3.8 pages)
- The typical way to classify horses is by breed. The American Quarter horse is the most popular breed in America, especially in Texas. They are the work horses on ranches, the most popular for showing and competing in speed events such as barrel racing. Another popular breed is the Paint horse, which to me is nothing me than an American Quarter horse that is not a solid color, usually they are brown or black with white areas on their bodies. There is also the Arabian breed, they are known for their endurance, which I am sure they get from their ancestors being used in the desserts of Arabia.... [tags: Classification Essays]
708 words (2 pages)
- Korean Dog Eating Tradition The Korean practice of eating dog meat has always been considered a peculiar tradition by foreigners. In recent years, this tradition has come under increasing pressure from animal rights activists, including Bridget Bardot, who wish to see the practice outlawed altogether by the South Korean government. This controversy came to a head in 2002, when activists convinced FIFA to put pressure on South Korea, the co-host of the World Cup, to ban dog meat. William Saletan discusses this controversy in his article ?Wok the Dog,.... [tags: Wok Dog Saletan Essays]
1186 words (3.4 pages)
- Classification of Beer What's more refreshing on a hot summer day than a nice cold beer. Or how about drinking a nice cold one with some buddies after work at a local bar, sound nice doesn?t it. Beer has been around for many years and will probably be around for many more. A beer is any variety of alcoholic beverages produced by the fermentation of starchy material derived from grains or other plant sources. The production of beer and some other alcoholic beverages is often called brewing. Most every culture has there own tradition and the own take on beer, thus producing many different styles and variations.... [tags: Classification Essays Beer Alcohol Essays]
1307 words (3.7 pages)